Hi Daniel,

Do you have a server-side example of the SecureXmlRpcTest.java?

I tried Eric's server-side example below but I'm having trouble even just
getting to server part working. The server runs but doesnt seem to bind to
the specified port.

It would be good if someone could the website is updated with some getting
started guide for the SecureXmlRpc stuff.

Thanks

Duke