Hi,

I cannot add comments to the bugtracker, it seems, so here we go:

There is this new method for Enumerables:

[1,2,3,4,5].inGroupsOf(3)       -> [[1,2,3],[4,5,null]]

To me, null is something explicitly set by the user / developer to "no
value, not applicable", whereas undefined means "this value was not
set explicitly at all".

So I wonder, if undefined would be the better default value to
indicate "not part of the initial dataset".

Bye,
  Martin