No, the first line is ruby and the convention is snakecase so it's ok you
use underscores, the second line is html and the attributes syntax is
hyphen, when you access that data attribute with javascript it will be
dataset.conversationWithId as camelcase. You should write using the
convention of the language you are using, then each language takes care of
converting it.