data attributes (data-something on an html tag) are accessed using the
"dataset" property of javascript's HTMLElement element
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/HTMLOrForeignElement/dataset
, that "received(data)" sounds like a callback from a promise or ajax call
to me, that's a totally different thing.

Camel case has two variants: first letter can be lower or upper case (camel
case with capital first letter is also known as PascalCase)

I respond via emails, I guess you delete the post on the google groups page
but the email is already sent.