It appears that you have configured a database, but that database isn't running
correctly, or doesn't have a user named "root". That name is commonly used in a
default MySQL install. If you're using a different database engine, then the
default user may be named differently. That's where I would start looking. The
answer will be very specific to your own server.

Walter