i have user has_many press_releases and also user has_many artists and also
artists have_many tours and also artists have_many press_releases Now I
wanna create a tour and then a press_release for the tour The tour is made
up of tour_dates, just in case you're wondering Complicating things is that
user has_many press_releases as: :poster so that means all models in the
chain of has_many_through need to include poster_type and poster_id I'm not
sure where to use associations I'm tempted to bypass them and just use
PressRelease.create(... or PressRelease.find_or_create_by(... in a
controller regardless of the associations Should I use nested forms all the
way to create press_releases or the direct Model.create method