hi ,

please provide more information on the above technique .

Let me put what i have understood from the above explanation .

u have around  700k - 900k total facts.

first u are inserting single fact ie (ColdStarting fact) and retracts it (
how to retract it ?)  when all the Jobs
and Workers have been loaded.( it means all the other facts are loaded ??)

"This changed our startup time from over 50 minutes to under 5. " what time
it is ??

"There's some sort of strange propagation and looping going on with
accumulation on the fly, at least with our facts and rules." please exaplin
more on this ?

please provide the url on the wiki where we get more info on this .

Thank you .