Hi All:

I'm in the market for a partner for my SHS CB&Q SW9.  I'm wondering if any of
you have the SHS "Black" CB&Q NW2 w/DCC and Tsunami that you'd like to part
with?  (Might also be interested in a non-DCC version. I can have it DCC'd n'
sound put in?)

IF you have the above model and would be interested in selling, email me.  I'm
leaving for a Colorado vacation, so I might not see it until I return.

Thanks.

ALSO...

A CB&Q question:  When did the black switcher scheme with the large
"BURLINGTON" on the sides come into use? (This scheme didn't have "Everywhere
West" and "Route Of The Zephyrs" on the sides.)

Andre Ming