list:
like it or not, this is the new yahoo, mayer was brought on board to increase yahoo's profit, and this is the result, since yahoo is free (?), we are stuck with it, all these new formats are the result of condensing the space available for advertising, which is yahoo's main source of revenue, you should have seen this coming, especially, when yahoo started to cater to the lunatic fringe, on the "news" section, when they started asking for comments, if you think it is bad now, wait until they sell all the new "free" space to advertisers, unfortunately there is no alternate available, unless one sponsors their own web site,
so get use to the "new" yahoo
mel perry

On Sep 1, 2013, at 2:07 PM, John wrote:

Or those who cannot change modeling gauges.

jOHN aRMSTRONG
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Hawley
To: S-Scale@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 1:23 PM
Subject: {S-Scale List} New Format ?

----- Original Message -----
From: tennsga...@aol.com (Earl Henry)
This is the first I have heard of this problem of not being able to reply offline, . . . . . . . . . . Am I wrong? What am I missing?
[Earl H]

I, and apparently Bill F, also see no difference. Reply to sender is still at the bottom of each e-mail, or you can hit reply and enter the single e-mail address you want.

Maybe it's in the group web-site, which I rarely visit, but I shall have a look. Maybe it's an IQ test, to weed out those who can't deal with change.

I note also that those who have trouble with it post their complaints under the subject Triple Unit 1939 Daylight Diner-

Tom Hawley  --  Lansing Mich
.