This is the first I have heard of this problem of not being able to reply
offline, if offline means send it to an address other than the yahoogroup
address.

I just tested it by sending it to myself.  It worked, just like it  always
has for me.

I use AOL. Is there any reason this change would not have affected  me?

Oh, now I see the tabs on the bottom of the page, and one of them is "Reply
 to Sender".  I liked that when it used to be an option years ago.  But
all you need to do is hit "Reply", erase the yahoogroup address, and then
enter  the address of the person you want your reply to go to.

Am I wrong?  What am I missing?

  -  Earl Henry, Nashville

In a message dated 8/30/2013 8:58:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,