 From: Alan Greffen <agref...@yahoo.com>
To: "S-Scale@yahoogroups.com" <S-Scale@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2013 3:43 PM
Subject: {S-Scale List} Introducing myself to the group.

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Cary. I am investigating getting
involved in S scale (not AF). I have a small, 4 x 7 plywood board that is
waiting for me to begin something. I live in Denver. There is not any local
train store that sells S scale. So I am having to look at various websites for
S scale things. I have seen some wonderful S scale layouts on youtube.

My interests are for the DRGW and BN.

My goals are to build a nicely detailed layout. I want people to niotice the
details. It is kind of hard to do that in HO. My friend has a great HO layout.
But I have noticed that during operating sessions, nobody looks at the details
he has placed on the layout.

I know that 4 x 7 is small, but it is what I have to work with.

Since I currently don't have any S scale items, I have time to deliberate
whether-or-not to take the plunge into S scale.  The next train show here isn't
until November. Train shows are the only place I have seen any S scale. And
that was few and far between.

Is there anyone that models in S scale that lives in the Denver area or
surrounding areas?

Looking foward to hearing from, and communicating with, people on this site.

Have a good day.

Cary