I really like the 'grunge' weathering on Jim's car. Particularly the rows of rivets and the braces on the Murphy roof and how the dirt collects in the joints. This is something that I would like to obtain. I've done a fair amount of airbrushing and some powder applications but none seem to work as well as I'm seeing presented here. Any hints on accomplishing that look?

Bob Werre
PhotoTraxx