Allied Full-Cushion; I believe River Raisin imported WWII troop cars at one
time (before I was in S scale) which should have had them.  As in this case,
they were used on several prototype roads' express cars; I believe they were
not very sturdy in high-speed service.

Jace Kahn

General Manager
Ceres & Canisteo RR Co./Champlain County Traction Co.

[Attachment(s) from Bill Lane included below]

This is an interesting car as well. It is sort of kind of X26 (SHS car) Pop the
vent in and have at it. Those are some funky trucks though! Bill Lane
_._,___