boB,

Remember there is nothing really free. To be able to use Yahoo, G Mail, Facebook or anything else like that, those folks need to get something. That something is a product consisting of your buying habits, who you talk too, when you're on the computer and the sites you visit. So anytime someone here posts a link that data is compiled and sold--we are the product being sold. Google puts your value at several thousand during your computer lifetime.

Bob Werre
PhotoTraxx