Why is it that everything I drop falls on the floor?

This makes me curse and fret as I try to find something to lean on, so that
I can bend over and pick it up, that is, after I find the darn thing.

If Mary is near-by, she will hurriedly pick it up, so as to save me from my
frustrations.

I guess when we were younger we never minded dropping anything. Tsk! Tsk!

If I can get away from this computer, I hope to get back to running trains
and working on my layout. With John Bortz gone, I've been thinking a lot
about Frank Titman. On those marvelous shots of John's layout you see the
large port and cargo ship underneath it. Well, Frank Titman built that for
John, as a present, now that is what good friends do for one another.

Frank also helped dig out John's basement!

I love model railroading the friends it produces and I do miss my buddies
who have passed on to the Great Railroad in the sky!!

"S"ee Ya,

Bill (Fraley)