  From: shabbona_rr
  To: S-Scale@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 5:03 PM
  Subject: {S-Scale List} Re: Driveshafts slip no more

  Excellent solution, Bill! I have done things like this in the past to
eliminate drive shaft slippage, most notably in my ALCO models RS-2. Another
technique I have used is to drill out a driveshaft socket for a press fit a
1/16" styrene strip, then drill out the strip for a press fit on the motor
shaft. Not quite the skill and finesse you exhibit with your work, but
satisfactory in situations where the extreme stresses you mention are not
present.