 From: ashpan.clinker <ashpan.clin...@yahoo.com>
To: S-Scale@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 11:50 AM
Subject: {S-Scale List} REX drivers

I am using driver centers that I made. Some of the driver tires I made and
another local S scaler made some of the driver tires.
I am making the gear boxes from flat brass #360  bar stock. I purchased some of
the NWSL Mod 5 gear boxes that have a 3/26 axle size. That is the size of the
axles used in REX. These gear boxes will not fit the frame of the REX with out
making a huge hole in the frame so I will not use the NWSL box. The box I am
making fits the opening already in the frame. Installing code 110 drivers
instead of the code 125 drivers means all of the other mechanism parts; side
rods, main rods valve gear,and crosshead guides do not need any kind of
modification to accept NASG standards driver sets.

J. Rustermier