I have no plans on selling the drivers. The best option would have been to buy
the 51" drivers from Dan at River Raisin when he imported the USRA 0-6-0's. Any
one that has the REX Mogul or the Suburban, which use 57" inch drivers, your
best option right now would be to order 57" in drivers from Dan before he
finalizes his order of Moguls from Boo Rim.
 This does mean that you would have to push one driver off of each non geared
driver assembly and slide off the journals that come installed from Boo Rim.
Then replace with a round bushing to bring the axle diameter up to 3'16" inch
from the factory 4.0 mm. You may even be able to buy the gearboxes from Dan.

  Every one should understand that even if I sold the parts, or Dan sold the
parts, or any one else sold the parts, The cost is going to be in the $300
range just to do the conversion from a Pittman permag motor with a worm and
worm wheel to a can motor with an idler gearbox with code 110 drivers instead
of the older code 125 drivers. Driver sets run $80 to $100 a set assembled to
your needs and that NWSL gear box, if even available is now in the $50 range.

Rustermier

--- In S-Scale@yahoogroups.com, Edward Sauers <ehsauers1@...> wrote:

> Rusty,
>
> Will you be selling these gear boxes? Drivers? I have a rex 040 kit that
> needs scale drivers and repowering.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ed Sauers

<*> Your email settings: