As a new member to the S scale group as well as to S scale in General, I'll
have a few basic questions that may be annoying the veterans, but important to
a Newbie like me (although I've been modelling HO for 40 years!)

 I purchased some PRS boxcars at Scranton, without trucks. Where is the easiest
place to find them, and how will I know if they fit the model? I've done some
internet searching, and this very basic item is not all that easy to find. I'm
in Canada, but will order anywhere as required.

 Enjoyed the convention, great to meet craftsman like Mr Mallette, and Mr
Parent doing such fine modelling and offering quality products to the S scale
community. I hope there's a CN reefer left! The S scale workshop is
inspirational and sure to attract new members. It worked for me!
Brian Nicholson