----- Original Message -----
From: brian.nicholso...@yahoo.com

I purchased some PRS boxcars at Scranton, without trucks. Where is the easiest
place to find them, and how will I know if they fit the model? I've done some
internet searching, and this very basic item is not all that easy to find. I'm
in Canada, but will order anywhere as required.

Generic, general purpose plain (friction) bearing trucks can be had from
American Models.  Pacific Rail Shops had some of their own with some variations
including Symington Ride Control.  They may be available now from Des Plaines
Hobbies.  They also went thru a period when they could not get metal wheelsets,
substituted plastic.

Hoquat (Jeff Wilson) is a good source for lots of S stuff.  I had some Viking
roofs once; I think I whoesaled them off to Hoquat.  Check with him.

Tom Hawley  --  Lansing Mich