To: S-Scale@yahoogroups.com
From: brian.nicholso...@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 12:29:04 -0700
Subject: {S-Scale List} Viking roof for PRS 40' AAR 1937 boxcar

I'd like to model some Erie boxcars from the 60's, and most of their AAR
boxcars had Viking roofs. The N&W historical Society at one time offered an N&W
boxcar that came with a Viking roof from PRS. Would anyone have one, the car or
the roof, for sale? I know it's a long shot, but would save a lot of work
scratchbuilding one or having one drawn up in 3D.

Thanks

Brian