all:

felix is well stocked  with viking's
mel perry

On Oct 8, 2013, at 9:29 PM, Roger Nulton wrote:

Brian,

If you can’t find one with all the commercial sources that you have been given, I have some that I can spare.

Roger Nulton
S parts collector for 25 years!

From: brian.nicholso...@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 2:32 PM
To: S-Scale@yahoogroups.com
Subject: {S-Scale List} RE: Viking roof for PRS 40' AAR 1937 boxcar

Thanks Bill, I'll ask them. I didn't see it listed on their site

Brian

---In s-scale@yahoogroups.com, <scalesonly@...> wrote:

Hi Brian --

These were a stock PRS part, and as such are probably available from Des Plaines Hobbies. You should check there... I bought a bunch when it was owned by John Verser and Jerry Porter, and they are the standard roof on my 10’0” IH 40’ boxcars with a 6’ door.

Bill Winans

I'd like to model some Erie boxcars from the 60's, and most of their AAR boxcars had Viking roofs. The N&W historical Society at one time offered an N&W boxcar that came with a Viking roof from PRS. Would anyone have one, the car or the roof, for sale? I know it's a long shot, but would save a lot of work scratchbuilding one or having one drawn up in 3D.

Thanks

Brian