I looked at the LiDIA list. Christoff continues to promise the new
version is coming, this time before he goes on vacation.

Apparently the compile problems are to do with the new gcc. Some kind
person has posted the changes they made to get it working at length on
the LiDIA list.

I'll see if I can get it going and post timings for that too. I
anticipate that all the different layers in LiDIA will make the class
number code quite slow despite the algorithm being quite good. I will
eventually code it from scratch myself, since this problem interests
me greatly and fits in well with the quadratic sieve I've been
writing. But obviously that's not going to happen overnight.

Bill.