It was merged because it was positively reviewed.

Neither I nor the merge script reads every ticket description and looks
through the text whether any dependency is mentioned that has not yet been
reviewed. We can try to build such a Rube Goldberg machine, but I would
very much argue against it. Just go with how github works, which is
positive review = ready to merge and "files changed" shows the actual
changes that this PR implements. Anything else will just prevent us from
using standard tooling in the future. If anything introduce a "preliminary
positive review" tag that gets replaced with actual positive review when
the dependencies are in.