On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Minh Nguyen <nguyenmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> FYI: The upcoming NetworkX 1.0 will be licensed under the BSD.

Yeah.  I'm really glad they aren't switching to GPLv3!

I'm a little surprised by "If after 10 days I get no reply I will consider
all of the current NetworkX code OK for relicensing and will proceed with
the change."   I wouldn't make changes to the Sage library copyright by
mailing the devel list and giving people 10 days to assert copyright or
else, since technically the onus would be on me to get permission from
everybody who contributed.     Fortunately, I am not a lawyer...

 -- William

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics