Hello!
  Upon looking at the new graph editor, I'm even more interested in a
feature we could call "hide all code". Have you considered this
possibility before?
  Use case is: a standard course not dedicated to SAGE, the teacher does
not want to show the code, the students don't have programming
experience, maybe even the teacher doesn't understand the code. The
teacher wants to give a special class with lots of examples, but that
takes a lot of time if done by hand.
  Then a colleague offers a worksheet, maybe uploaded to the department
public server so the teacher doesn't have to install SAGE, and then the
teacher gives just one or two special classes using a SAGE worksheet
instead of the blackboard.
  In this setting, it is better to hide the code, and show only the html
and the interacts. All input would be done through interacts. Using code
like the graph editor and interacts that record data for further use:

@interact
def _(N=matrix(QQ,3,3)):
    global M
    M=N

  it is possible to introduce data easily and use it in several parts of
the worksheet. A simple example is in:

http://sagenb.org/home/pub/1397/