On May 15, 6:21 pm, Bill Hart <goodwillh...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I have the right number of terms, but not quite the right coefficient,
> as of yet. This is a good test to help me dig out the bug. :-)

Do you have a division routine?  I divided f^100 by f to check the
result.  This is one way I test sdmp.  You can also plug in numbers.

> By the way, is your computation running on more than one core?

No, the polynomial f is too small to split up.  We need at least 64
terms to run two threads or the communication overhead is wasteful.
We try not to waste cpu cycles.