I see there are some trac tickets for moving interacts from the wiki
into the Sage library (at least 9623, ). However, none of them have unit
tests. I though that automated checking of the code was the main reason
for moving the interacts into the library. Availability is fine, sure,
but that could be fixed addnig a link to the wiki in a visible place of
the notebook. If we move some interacts into the library, we won't
notice if they stop working after an upgrade, except in the case that
some function name completely dissappears, which is unlikely.
  Checking some of the interacts is not trivial:
 * Should we write tests for the underying function as if it were a
regular function? Most of the functions just show an image, some write
some text, but also show some extra stuff, maybe using the "html" function
 * Should we split the funcionality into a testable inner function and
the part strictly corresponding to the interact, and add tests only for
the inner function?
  Sorry if I missed the right timing for this question.
  Regards