On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 3:58 AM, Nathann Cohen <nathann.co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool ! I will give it another try.

Thanks.

> Does it work even when not fed with a list of tickets to review ?

Yes.

> I plan on installing it on a machine that is meant to check the tickets in
> needs_review.

That's what it does.

FWIW, there are issues libntl with upgrading from an old sage
(completely separate from the patchbot). You might want to run it in a
clean install of 6.2 or higher.

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 5:52 AM, Nathann Cohen <nathann.co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems to run fine after some fighting...
>
> 1) Is there a way to see the list of patchbot running ?

Not directly, but in the main listing the starred tickets (at the
bottom) are the ones that patchbots have claimed.

http://patchbot.sagemath.org/ticket/?machine=debian/jessie/sid/x86_64/3.14-1-amd64/silence

> 3) Why does it use 3 processors when I have 4 available ?

That's the default, see the wiki for how to configure it.