On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Ralf Stephan <gtrw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Before I even look closer: are you using git master
> of patchbot?

The 2.2 tarball is the most recent.

> Have you had a look at my pull requests?
> Be aware that the version advertised on the web page
> may be not state-of-the-art and maintenance by the
> author is rare, I.e., you will have to find your own
> solutions.

Sorry, I'd really like to spend more time on this but I just don't have it...

I'm curious why the infinite loop, but in the meantime (assuming it's
something with this particular ticket) you can create a configuration
file with a negative "bonus" to ignore this ticket:

# config.json

{
    "bonus": { "7298": -10000 }
}

It'd be helpful if you can send the logs of the patchbot leading up to
the selection of this ticket.