I have a question about how you deal with deletion policies in Sagemath.
Specifically, I plan to create a repository with many people involved. This
repo MUST have several admins (who can potentially delete the repo). To
protect the repo from arbitrary deletion, I need to know if Github allows
adding a rule to avoid a repository being deleted by a single person. In
other words, I need to know if there is a way to add a rule where others
must agree each time one wants to delete a repo. Do you know that? or have
you had the same question in Sagemath? If so, how do you solve it?

Thanks in advance for your time.
D.Sc. Juan del Carmen Grados Vásquez
Laboratório Nacional de Computação Científica
Tel: +55 21 97633 3228
(http://www.lncc.br/)
http://juaninf.blogspot.com