I upgraded to noble 24.04 few months ago it's fine. I just read they
had a problem with bug and it will be out later , but on wsl2 it works
and I will update in time.
What I find good is sage 10.4.beta 1 build fine too !
So on windows I mostly works with sage-9.2 (windows-installer-sagemath-
9.2 ) usefull because I can use code as an interface too...
best