HI,

we are using SA 7.2 on a windows 7 virtual machine. From my local pc (also SA
7.2) i try to connect to the vm with the remote icon. I entered the hostname,
user and password, press "connect" and ... nothing happens. No error message,
no connection, nada.
Status remains "Not connected"
Am i doing something wrong ? The port is opened (checked with nmap). I created
a user under People -> Person, gave him a password, checked "Allow Remote
Client Access" and "Person is active".
Under Build-in-Servers -> Remote Clients i entered our complete ip range
(10.35.0.0/255.255.0.0, exact in that way).

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Bernd

--
Bernd Lentes

Systemadministration
institute of developmental genetics
Gebäude 35.34 - Raum 208
HelmholtzZentrum München
bernd.len...@helmholtz-muenchen.de
phone: +49 (0)89 3187 1241
fax: +49 (0)89 3187 2294

no backup - no mercy

Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen
Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir'in Baerbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Prof. Dr. Guenther Wess, Heinrich Bassler, Dr. Alfons Enhsen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 6466
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671