From: Salive [mailto:salive-boun...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of Lentes, Bernd
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 7:37 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: Re: [SA-List] can't connect to SA on remote host, but no error
message

Hi Dirk,

it works now. The only thing i did was to change the loglevel of SA !?!
But maybe i missed something. I have SA running on a windows 7 vm on a HA
cluster.
I thought the remote client is now to connect to this instance of SA and
manage it (add/delete hosts, set hosts in maintenance ... ).
But i don't get the GUI (On my local pc also SA 7.2 is installed).
What is the recommended way to remotly administer a SA instance ?

Bernd

Do you see the connection attempt in the servers alive logfile?

Remember v7.x is no longer supported.

Dirk

Verzonden vanaf mijn Windows 10-telefoon