John Avis wrote:
> Does anyone have a copy of SamForth ?

It's not a title I own, unfortunately, so I don't have a handy image of it
for you.  Steve Parry-Thomas may well do though...

> my Samforth disk refuses to mutate into .dsk format

If you're using a fairly recent SimCoupe build, select /dev/fd0 for drive 1
and try booting from the original disk.  I'd still be surprised if it's
copy-protected, unless Chris Pile had anything to do with it ;-)

I'll also be in touch off the list to see what we can do to create an image
of it, just in case nobody else has one.