Yes, I am the author and all my copies became
damaged due a dodgy disk drive on my SAM. I only now possess an earlier version of it.
Simon Goodwin suggested some improvements to it.
I also have a version of Jupiter Ace Forth which ran on a SAM. It is not an emulator and requires an amended version of the Jupiter Ace ROM. In 1991 we were not sure of the legality of it, but the Ace ROM is now freely available in the internet.

John Avis

Yahoo! Photos is now offering a quality print service from just 7p a photo.
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com