At 7:26 am +0000 8/1/99, David wrote:
>Of course, if you want a copy of DOE ... then the title is available
>*legally* from Persona.... for not a lot of dosh!

He says he's got one already - the question is whether it is legal to load
it into an emulator. The ISDA would like to say no, of course, but
providing nothing gets distributed then I don't see a problem.

Although a copy on disk instead of tape would resolve the technical
difficulties of actually loading the game...

Andrew

--