Aley,

You really are a complete t***, aren't you?

All Dave was giving was an idea to regain gloabl knowledge of the SAM... It
wasn't stupid, at all... Maybe a little disconceived, but NEVER stupid! In
either case, it's MUCH MUCH MUCH more than what I f***ing see from you!

Actually, I wouldn't be suprised if you were actually another guise of
Samsboss!

We aren't all money grabbing s***heads, you know??? Personally, I beleive in
the sharing and improvement of knowledge...

Justin.