I haven't seen one mention about him taking things seriously... Maybe I
missed it somewhere.

As far as I could see, he was using this list in the correct use of an
engineering forum by bouncing ideas around. Slagging him off is never the
best response...

It's all the slagging off in the past that's reduced our numbers down to
about 10 pseudo-active members.

Justin.