>> Okay, it's 1:1. Who's next.....?
>
>2 Against.

make that 3:1 against. I beleive C++ to be over-bloated with stuff not
everyone needs. I've never used the likes of Templates or freindly functions
in my life. In fact, I don't think I have even used operational overloading,
yet. I prefer to use C in a tidy, encapsulated way...

>It isn't.  It's a cut down version (based on small C for CP/M?).  It's
>memory management sucks, it doesn't do floats, it doesn't have a lot of
>the standard libraries, and probably lots more.
>
>(But I liked it anyway, it was fun to play with).

Yes, I beleive so...

Though, I did tend to use Hitech C in CP/M for my SAM development. Even
though it was slow and cumbersome on ProDOS.

Justin.