Adrian Brown wrote:

Lets run a little poll. Can people fill in the following and reply

1) Do you have an actual Sam Coupe:

Yes 2 (with box), and 2 pcb's from which one is working

2) Does it work?

Only one has no keyboard problems

3) Do you still use it?

Its sitting right next to my C128D, PC and Amiga 4000, and sometimes gets switched on ;-)

4) How many bits of sam software have you got?

Haven't counted, the disks came with the SAM's I bought.

5) Do you still actively seek new sam bits and pieces?

Absolutely, I'll buy one of Colins' keyboard adapters soon

6) Would you buy a new game for the sam coupe if the price was right?
I might... Depends on the game.

7) What price would be right if you would?

€15 maximum...

8) Would you develop a title for the sam still?

I can't program, sorry.

9) Would you help develop a title for the sam?

If possible, yes.

10) Do you think that all the work put in to keep the sam alive is a waste
of time?

No, the same could be said for all retro-hardware, how can people's hobbies be a waste?

11) if yes to 10 then why?
---

Just curious :D

Yes you are! :-p