----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Moment of truth

> Lets run a little poll. Can people fill in the following and reply
>
> 1) Do you have an actual Sam Coupe:
Yes
> 2) Does it work?
Last time I powered it up it did
> 3) Do you still use it?
No
> 4) How many bits of sam software have you got?
Lots.  Most of the commercial games, several disc boxes of PD stuff, almost
all bought from the All Formats Computer Fair in Victoria back when the Sam
was new.  I did get some from eBay a year or so ago though.  A large box of
Sam bits and bobs for about 20 quid, included the C compiler :-)
> 5) Do you still actively seek new sam bits and pieces?
Not really, although I do occasional search on eBay when I happen to be
looking on it and remember.  I added an Atom drive, ram upgrade and mouse
about 2 years ago when I had a spree of looking at it again, but nothing
since.
> 6) Would you buy a new game for the sam coupe if the price was right?
Probably not.
> 7) What price would be right if you would?
> 8) Would you develop a title for the sam still?
Nope.
> 9) Would you help develop a title for the sam?
Nope.
> 10) Do you think that all the work put in to keep the sam alive is a waste
> of time?
Not at all.  The Sam is a small but very interesting part of the UK 8-bit
computer era, it's great that people still chat about it and do things with
it.
> 11) if yes to 10 then why?

Cheers,

Steve