> Lets run a little poll. Can people fill in the following and reply
>
> 1) Do you have an actual Sam Coupe:

Yes.

> 2) Does it work?

Yes.

> 3) Do you still use it?

Not really.  Once or twice a year maybe.  Simcoupe has made me lazy.

> 4) How many bits of sam software have you got?

Several of the commercial games (although some shameful omissions), FREDs
from 57 onwards, loads of Soundbytes and other Quazar related stuff (Colin -
I /will/ resubscribe eventually, honest...) and a few odds and sods.

> 5) Do you still actively seek new sam bits and pieces?

Not really.

> 6) Would you buy a new game for the sam coupe if the price was right?

Possibly.

> 7) What price would be right if you would?

Well it's not going to happen very often so it probably wouldn't matter.

> 8) Would you develop a title for the sam still?

Probably not.

> 9) Would you help develop a title for the sam?

I would help develop something, yes.  Probably only with programming though.

> 10) Do you think that all the work put in to keep the sam alive is a waste
> of time?
> 11) if yes to 10 then why?

Most likely, but that doesn't mean I would want it to end.  :-)

Dave Laundon.