On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:23:07 +0000, Stuart Brady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 10:11:53PM +0000, Nev Young wrote:
>
> > > 8) Would you develop a title for the sam still?
> > A non games title perhaps.
>
> Would you mind expanding on this, please? I'm struggling to find tasks
> that the SAM would be particularly good at doing.

Well I remember some sam owners used them for running the company
accounts, producing invoices, doing stock control, membership lists,
payroll, video shop, book library.  I even used the sam myself for doing
all the work involved with SD Software where it did order processing,
stock control, mailing records, printing address labels, proof of
posting lists, accounts, royaltys, SW duplication, blah blah blah

There were others too but I forget far too much.

It's a pity as it was only last year I chucked out all the help page[1]
letters I had, most of which were involved with some non games app or
other.  These would have given many more ideas.

[1] yes I did keep all that crap from Nev's help page!

--
Nev - please note that mail to nevilley@ will no longer work.