To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: Still no tapes received

On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 18:01, Aley Keprt wrote:
I have a question:
Where are these tapes from? Especially Shanghai. It says: "Franksoft 1990", but hey! Shanghai is from Fuxoft. Who made this "Franksoft"-copy? At least
it looks so genuine... :-)

Your Sinclair always changed the name to Franksoft whenever they
mentioned it, presumably because the real name didn't meet with the
publisher's PG language guidelines.

Andrew

--
---        Andrew Collier        ----