To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 8:32 AM
Subject: RE: Fuxoft [Re: Still no tapes received]

Aley Keprt wrote:
Frantisek Fuka told me, that ALL texts of his 128k demos
Fuxoft Soundtrack part 3 or 4 were removed, including the
country of origin. I don't know what issue of what magazine
it was, otherwise we could possibly compare it to the
original version. (Fortunately, both these demos are
preserved with their original texts because they were
formerly converted from 128k to Sam Coupe.
:-) )

Sinclair User magazine, Issue 111.

http://newton.sunderland.ac.uk/~specfreak/Magazines/SinclairUser/su1991.html