Stefan Drissen wrote:
Do you mean the hidden demo?

It has Entro 1, Entro 2 and Hot Butter - not new demos, but access to them enabled by patching a jump address, as described in the on-disk instructions!

There was also a mention of a key combo doing something else in the options, but I've not tried that yet.

Which in turn was nicely patched by the bug fix to fix the crash when
it...).

Hmmm, I didn't know about any of that! Is my disk likely to be affected then? Are there details of what to patch to fix it?