From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Simon Owen
Sent: Tue 4/17/2007 22:24
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Entrpoy demos in Parallax

Stefan Drissen wrote:
> Do you mean the hidden demo?

It has Entro 1, Entro 2 and Hot Butter - not new demos, but access to
them enabled by patching a jump address, as described in the on-disk
instructions!

There was also a mention of a key combo doing something else in the
options, but I've not tried that yet.

> Which in turn was nicely patched by the bug fix to fix the crash when
> it...).

Hmmm, I didn't know about any of that!  Is my disk likely to be affected
then?  Are there details of what to patch to fix it?

Si

<<winmail.dat>>