From: "Andrew Gillen" <a...@joua.net>
Sender: owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:49:30
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Subject: New Game - "Dave Invaders"

Hi folks

I've finished writing my first game for the SAM. In fact it is pretty much the
first game I've ever programmed in assembler (certainly on the SAM anyway) .
I've tinkered with various high level languages over the years but have nothing
to show for it.

You can grab it from this rather minimalist website:

http://www.joua.net/

You need a 512KB SAM for it (although when playing it  you'd be forgiven for
asking why..).

Just a run of the mill single screen platfomer, really, but I appreciate any
feed back. I've learned a heck of a lot of the year programming it and should
be taking the experience gained to improve my skills (what skills?!) when
tackling new projects which will be forthcoming!

If you find the frame rate somewhat lacking on some levels then you can turn
off the music (e-tracker mods) to gain some processing time. Or just turn it
off anyway of course if you don't like it!

Anyway, enjoy.

Cheers
Andrew.