I used to play that version of Tetris constantly, at one point. I was completely addicted lol! I also really loved the music on it.

Just picked up Sam Strikes Out and Future Ball off ebay, so looking forward to playing them. Two of those 'heard of them but never managed to get a copy' type games.

Out of curiosity... Has anyone (other than myself, obviously) ever completed Invasion II? ;-)

Warren

Quoting Tommo H <tomh.retros...@gmail.com>:

I know it's going to make me sound tediously predictable but I still
think David Gommeren's Tetris is the quintessential Sam game, despite
not even being that fantastic a Tetris (compared to my personal
favourite, the Spectrum's Tetris 2, anyway).

Beyond that, get WaterWorks. It's another puzzle game, technically,
but it's a lot more interesting than most. You sort of have to move
pipes around to direct water, but unlike Pipemania or whatever the
water flows freely into the game environment and collects on the floor
if you let it.

http://www.worldofsam.org/node/75
http://www.worldofsam.org/node/50